$100,000 – $150,000 base salary range depending on experience, plus a target annual cash performance bonus, stock options and benefits.
Inspirna is a research-driven, clinical stage biotechnology company with a mission to develop novel cancer drug candidates targeting key pathways in cancer progression. We are seeking a highly talented Scientist with experience in drug development to join our interdisciplinary pre-clinical research group.
- Works within an interdisciplinary team of scientists to develop
- Develops, implements and runs assays to characterize and validate small molecule drug candidates
- Analyzes, and interprets data and based on results, suggests and tests modifications to protocols.
- Conducts research projects from planning to data analysis and interpretation
- Interacts with CRO’s and guides external projects
- Prepares figures and develops presentations for internal and external meetings
- Review and writes reports
The position will allow for growth of the selected candidate in tackling complex scientific questions in support of pre-clinical and clinical drug development. We look for people who are inspired by our mission and will be highly motivated and work well within our collaborative, dynamic and team-oriented work culture.
Who You Are
- MS or PhD in Biological Sciences, or related field, with a cancer biology or drug development related focus with 5+ years in an industry R&D laboratory
- Experience in pharma, drug screening or testing of biologics or small molecules is required.
- Keen interest in developing novel assays and drug screens and have a demonstrated track record of successfully completing complex projects
- Great communication skills, high self-motivation and ability to work independently in a high complexity setting
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and ability to analyze quantitative data
- Excellent team play, great time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to become proficient with new technologies (equipment and software) and innovate on processes.
Salary and benefits for the position are in line with biotechnology industry comps for your experience level.
Who We Are
Inspirna is a private clinical stage venture-backed biotechnology company with a mission to develop cancer therapies designed specifically to target cancer progression. Inspirna is leading next-generation cancer therapies with first-in-class lead drug candidates for several aggressive cancer subtypes, including lung cancer, colorectal cancer and endometrial cancer. The company is headquartered in New York City, NY. Please visit www.inspirna.com for more details and send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.